Looking for help with your list?
Mailchimp lists are now called audiences. They include the same data and functionality as before, along with valuable new insights about your contacts. As we introduce this change over time, you’ll notice fewer places where we still say list. Learn more about this change.
Mailchimp may collect a value-added tax (VAT), according to jurisdictional requirements.
In this article, you'll learn more about VAT, and how to update your tax information in your Mailchimp account.
Add or Edit Your VAT or Tax ID Number
If you have a VAT or Tax ID number for your business, please add it to the billing contact information in your account to make sure your information is correct.
To add or edit your VAT ID or Tax ID number, follow these steps.
- Click your profile name and choose Account.
- Click the Click the Billing drop-down menu and choose Billing information.
- Click Edit billing contact info.
- In the pop-up modal, use the provided buttons to let us know how you use Mailchimp.
- Scroll to locate the VAT ID section, and input your VAT number in the field.
- Click Save.
All set. Thanks for updating your information! Your company's VAT or Tax ID will now display on your Mailchimp receipts. And if you're subject to collection, we'll let you know on your next bill.