Mailchimp experts are specialized service partners who can help you accomplish your marketing goals. Use our Experts directory to find and hire a Mailchimp-approved expert with specialized skills to take your business to the next level.
In this article, you'll learn how to request help from a Mailchimp expert.
Find an expert
To access the Experts Directory from your account, follow these steps.
Click your profile icon and choose Hire an expert.
Click Browse All Partners.
Use the Specialties, Language, and Location filters to narrow your search and find the right expert.
To further narrow your search, view experts based on their availability. Toggle the Show available experts only slider on to view those who are currently accepting new clients.
Expert listings show a list of Mailchimp certification badges. These badges are earned through Mailchimp Academy, an educational resource available to freelancers and agencies who want to test and validate their Mailchimp skills. Each certification badge represents an understanding of core features within the Mailchimp platform. Click on a badge to learn more, and see how it may relate to the service you need.
After you find an expert, we’ll help you fill out a brief to tell them what you need help with.
Fill out a brief
Mailchimp experts can help with automations, custom template designs for campaigns, and much more. Fill out a brief to give your expert an idea of your budget, timeline, and ways they can help grow your business.
To fill out a brief, follow these steps.
- Search for an agency in the Experts directory, then click on their listing.
- Click Get In Touch.
- Click Get Started.
- Click the radio button next to the statement that aligns with your timeline, then click Next.
- Click the radio button next to the statement that aligns with your budget, then click Next.
- Finally, we'll ask about the project you need help with. Click the services drop-down to choose the services you need. Enter details about yourself and your goals, then click Next.
- On the Ready to send? page, confirm your project details and contact information. An email address and phone number are required.
- After you accept the terms and conditions, click Send.
Well done! We'll send your brief to the expert and let them know you've requested their help. You'll receive a confirmation email with a copy of your request. Save this for your records.
Now that you've connected with an expert, check out these additional guides to help you work together.
Give account access
The experts you work with can securely request access to your account to get things done without using a seat on your Marketing plan.