If you've lost your mobile device, or no longer use an API key, you can revoke access to certain applications to keep your account safe. To immediately revoke access to your account, deactivate the API key you're using, or remove the app from your authorized list.
In this article, you'll learn how to disable an API key or remove an application from your authorized applications.
Disable Your API Key
To disable an API key, follow these steps.
- Log in to MailChimp with a web browser.
- Click your profile name and choose Account.
- Click the Extras drop-down menu and choose API keys.
- In the Your API keys section, find the API key you want to disable, and toggle the slider in the Status column for that API key.
- In the Are you sure? pop-up modal, click Disable.