Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.
When you connect with a client in Mailchimp and help them with their business, you may want to know what they think of your work. Send a request for a testimonial to see how satisfied they are with the job you’ve done.
In this article, you’ll learn how to request a testimonial from a client in Mailchimp.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you send a request.
- This feature is only available to Mailchimp Partners.
- Completed testimonials can only be submitted by the owners or admin users on the client account.
- Your client can only send a testimonial once. We recommend that you send a request after you’ve shown them your best work.
- Your testimonial request will be sent to all owners and admin users on the client account.
- If your client requests to have their testimonial removed from your listing, we ask that you remove it immediately and remove it from any other place it's posted.
How it works
Testimonials can tell you what stands out about your service. Submit a testimonial request in Mailchimp, and we’ll send a feedback form to your client on your behalf so they can rate their overall satisfaction.
After your client completes their testimonial, we’ll email a copy to the admin on your account so you can share it with coworkers and potential clients.
Send a request
Follow these steps to send a request from your Mailchimp agency account.
- Click the Mailchimp & Co icon.
- Click Clients.
- Click the dots next to the client account you want to request a testimonial from.
- Choose Request a testimonial.
- Next you’ll send a note to your client with your review request. We’ll pre-populate a message, but you can tailor it as you see fit.
- When it’s ready, click Send.
Well done! An email with your request will be sent to all admin and owners on your client's account.
To help your client submit a testimonial, send them our guide.
To learn how to edit your directory listing and add their testimonial to your page, check out this resource.