In this article, we list some common issues and how to fix them.
- Subscribers pending confirmation are not visible in Subscribe. After a subscriber has confirmed their subscription, they will appear in your Mailchimp list.
- The Join Date will be the date when the application sent the information to your Mailchimp account, rather than the date the person submitted the form in Subscribe.
Subscribers aren't uploading to my Mailchimp list.
If you don't see your subscribers added to your list in Mailchimp, there could be a couple of reasons for this.
- Does your list use double opt-in?
If so, people who sign up through your Subscribe form may not have clicked the confirm link in their subscription confirmation email yet.
- Are you currently connected to a WiFi network?
Subscribe will work offline, but you'll need to manually push the addresses you collected while offline to your Mailchimp account. Subscribers won't be pushed to your Mailchimp list until your tablet has a steady WiFi connection.
- Did you log out or uninstall Subscribe before you connected to a WiFi network to sync your contacts?
If you log out or uninstall Subscribe before connecting to a network, subscriber data that has not been pushed to the Mailchimp list will be lost. It is best to wait until you connect to a WiFi network, and have double checked that subscriber information you gathered while offline has gotten pushed to your Mailchimp account, before you log out of or uninstall Subscribe.
I forgot or don't know the password to lock or unlock the screen
There is not a way to reset the password or passcode from inside Subscribe. There are a couple of troubleshooting options, but you may lose the data in your Subscribe app.
If you're working on an Android tablet, you'll need to bypass the lock on your device. If you forget the lock screen password on your iPad, you can uninstall and reinstall Subscribe, and log in again with your Mailchimp account. After you've logged back in, you can reset your lock screen password.