Looking for help with your list?
Mailchimp lists are now called audiences. They include the same data and functionality as before, along with valuable new insights about your contacts. As we introduce this change over time, you’ll notice fewer places where we still say list. Learn more about this change.
To import contacts from more than one Google account into a single Mailchimp account, you'll have to set up your first integration, import your contacts, and disconnect the first account. Then, you'll set up a second integration, import, and disconnect, as many times as needed.
To import contacts from multiple accounts, follow these steps.
- Open your preferred browser and sign in to the first Google account you want to work with.
- In another tab or window, open Mailchimp.
- Click your profile name and choose Account.
- Click Integrations.
- Choose Google from the list, and click Authorize Connection for the first account you want to set up.
- In the permissions modal, click Allow.
- Navigate to the Audience tab.
- If you have more than one audience, click the Current audience drop-down and choose the one you want to work with.
- Click the Manage Audience drop-down and choose Import contacts.
- On the Import screen choose Google Contacts. Follow the instructions to import your contacts.
- After your import is complete, return to the Integrations page and click Disconnect to remove the first Google account.
- Return to google.com and sign out of the first account.
- Repeat steps 1-9 for each Google account you're using.