To import contacts from more than one Google account into a single Mailchimp account, you'll have to set up your first integration, import your contacts, and disconnect the first account. Then, you'll set up a second integration, import, and disconnect, as many times as needed.
To import contacts from multiple accounts, follow these steps.
- Open your preferred browser and sign in to the first Google account you want to work with.
- In another tab or window, open Mailchimp.
- Click your profile name and choose Account.
- Click Integrations.
- Choose Google from the list, and click Authorize Connection for the first account you want to set up.
- In the permissions modal, click Allow.
- Now, navigate to the Lists page.
- Click the list drop-down menu and select Import.
- On the Import screen choose Google Contacts. Follow the instructions to import your list.
- After your import is complete, return to the Integrations page and click Disconnect to remove the first Google account.
- Return to google.com and sign out of the first account.
- Repeat steps 1-9 for each Google account you're using.