Looking for help with your list?
Mailchimp lists are now called audiences. They include the same data and functionality as before, along with valuable new insights about your contacts. As we introduce this change over time, you’ll notice fewer places where we still say list. Learn more about this change.
In Mailchimp, you can share your templates with other accounts right from the Templates page. The Share feature makes it simple to send a Mailchimp template from your account to someone else's Mailchimp account, without having to export or import the template's HTML code. In this article we walk you through how to share and receive templates in Mailchimp.
- Navigate to the Templates page.
- Locate the template you'd like to share by browsing the template list or using the search and filter options.
- Click the drop-down menu for the template and choose Share.
The Share screen provides two ways to share your template's unique URL:
- The Share by email option allows you send an email containing the template's link to any valid email address. Enter each email address you want to send the share link to, then click the Share Template button.
- The Share by URL option displays the unique URL for this template. Give this URL to anyone you want to share the template with.
Receive a Template
There are two different ways to receive a shared template:
- If you receive a Mailchimp Template Sharing email, click the Add To Your Account link in the email body.
- If someone provides you with the unique URL for their template, copy and paste the URL into the address bar in your web browser and press enter.
After you click the link or paste the URL into your browser, you are prompted to log in to your Mailchimp account if you're not already. When you're logged into your account, you are taken to the Templates page and should see a message confirming the template was added to your account.