Get the job done with a pro
From training to full-service marketing, our community of partners can help you make things happen.
Submit a Testimonial
When you connect with a Mailchimp expert, they may send you a request for a testimonial. This is a chance for you to tell them what you think of the job they’ve done. If you choose to submit a testimonial to an expert, they’ll be able to add it to their listing to show other Mailchimp users how they can help.
In this article, you’ll learn how to submit a testimonial.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you start the process.
- Testimonial request emails are sent to all owners and admins on your account.
- You can only submit one testimonial per expert. If another admin or owner submits a testimonial from your account, you will not be able to edit it.
- When you submit your testimonial, the expert can then publish it to their listing in our experts directory.
- To have your testimonial removed, contact Mailchimp support.
Submit a testimonial
To submit a testimonial, follow these steps.
- Open the testimonial request email.
- Click Write A Testimonial.
- If prompted, log into your Mailchimp account.
- Enter some details about your experience and click Submit.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when writing your testimonial.
- Be sure this is a good time to write a testimonial. If you continue working together, you will not be able to write another.
- Remember to check for typos and formatting errors. You cannot edit your testimonial after sending.
That’s it! Your testimonial will be sent directly to the Mailchimp expert. We’ll also send a confirmation email with a copy of your testimonial to all owners and admins on your account.
The Mailchimp expert will have the option to share your testimonial on their directory listing. If they choose to post your testimonial, their post will include your first name, last initial, and the date submitted.
After you’ve sent a testimonial, you may want to connect with another expert. To learn more about connecting with another expert, check out our guide.