The Image + Caption content block allows you to add up to two images to your email campaign and up to four images in a landing page. Drag and drop the block into your layout and choose the images you want to share with your contacts.
In this article, you’ll learn how to use the Image + Caption content block.
Before You Start
- You can add as many Image + Caption content blocks as you need, but keep our image requirements in mind so your campaign displays as expected in recipients' inboxes.
- When you upload an image to the Content Manager, we change the file name to a unique identifier that can't be duplicated or changed.
- The Content Manager supports JPG, JPE, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and BMP image files.
- To embed one or more images without captions, use an Image or Image Group content block. If you want a background behind your image and caption, use the Image Card content block.
Edit Style and Settings
To make changes to the style and settings of an Image + Caption block, follow these steps.
- In the Content section of the Campaign Builder, click Edit Design.
- On the Design step, click the Image + Caption block you want to work with.
- In the Content tab, add your text for the caption. If you paste content from an outside source, like a website or word-processing program, click the Clear Styles icon to remove any leftover styles.
Next to the image thumbnail, choose an editing option.
In the Style tab, set your font tyles, text alignment, and spacing.
- Check the box next to Apply To All Existing Image With Caption Blocks to apply these settings to all Image + Caption blocks in your campaign.
- In the Settings tab, click the Caption Position drop-down menu to choose the position of the caption.
If you choose Top or Bottom , set the image alignment from the drop-down menu.
If you set the Caption Position to Left or Right , choose the caption width from the drop-down menu
To include two images in the content block, click the Number Of Images drop-down menu, and choose 2.
- On the Content tab, type each caption or update the font and style.
- When you're done, click Save & Close.