Looking for help with your list?
Mailchimp lists are now called audiences. They include the same data and functionality as before, along with valuable new insights about your contacts. As we introduce this change over time, you’ll notice fewer places where we still say list. Learn more about this change.
Use the Image content block to add an image to a campaign. Drag and drop the block into your layout and choose an image to share with your email contacts.
In this article, you'll learn how to use an Image content block in your campaign.
Before You Start
- You can include as many Image content blocks as you need, but keep our image requirements in mind so your campaign displays as expected in recipients' inboxes.
- When you upload an image to the Content Studio, we change the file name to a unique identifier that can't be duplicated or changed.
- The Content Studio supports JPG, JPE, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and BMP image files.
- To embed multiple images in a single block, use an Image Group block. To include a caption with an image, choose Image Card or Image + Caption.
Insert an Image Content Block
To insert an Image content block, follow these steps
- In the Content section of the Campaign Builder, click Design Email.
- On the Design step, click and drag the Image block into your campaign layout.
- Drag and drop an image from your computer into the Image content block. Or, click Browse to open the Content Studio and choose an image.
- To use a previously uploaded image, click the image and click Insert.
To use a file from your computer, click Upload, find the file you want, and click Open.
To use an image that's saved online, click the drop-down menu next to Upload, and choose Import from URL. Input the URL, and click Import.
- After the image appears in the content block, click Save & Close.
Edit Image Settings
To edit image settings, follow these steps.
- In your campaign layout, click the Image content block you want to work with.
Choose an editing option from the Content tab.
Click Settings to change how the image appears in the content block.
Click the drop-down menu to change the alignment of the image.
- Edge To Edge
Check this box to proportionally expand the height and width of the image to fill the content block.
- Constrain image dimensions by 50% for high-definition displays
Check this box to prevent image pixelation when your campaign is viewed on devices with retina display.
Click Save & Close.