For experienced marketers who want to scale and save time with advanced automation features and more data-powered tools.
Email & automations
Email templates, and tools for more sophisticated campaigns.
Multichannel tools to promote and grow your brand and find new leads, all from one place.
Also included in Standard
Customer Journey Builder
Design and automate customer journeys based on how they interact with your business.
250+ App integrations
Connect your favorite apps and web services to save time and do more with your marketing.
Get beautiful, on-brand designs made for you with the power of artificial intelligence.
Stay organized and productive with one clear view into all your campaigns.
Manage your account, add contacts, and send campaigns from anywhere.
Award-winning email and chat support, plus our Knowledge Base and Marketing Glossary.
SMS marketing is available to Mailchimp users in the United States with a paid marketing plan, and credit packages start at $20/mo. After you agree to the terms, submit an SMS Marketing application, and get approved, you can purchase SMS credits from the SMS overview page, the SMS settings page, the SMS editor, or through an email link sent to the primary email address associated with your Mailchimp account.
Credits are purchased in blocks as an add-on to a paid monthly marketing plan. Credit blocks are automatically re-purchased each month on the account billing date. Unused credits will expire each month and do not roll over. You can add credits as your subscribed SMS audience grows or your sending frequency increases. You can also make a one-time purchase in the middle of a billing cycle if you run out of credits early and want to refill them before your credits renew.
Yes. If you send emails infrequently and prefer to pay as you go, you can buy email credits as an alternative to a monthly plan.
You can switch to a new plan at any time by going to the Billing page in your account. Select the plan you’d like to switch to and immediately start using new features.
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and (in select countries) direct debit. We also support transactions in a range of currencies.
Mailchimp will automatically bill you for your overages. As long as you pay for your overages on time, we will not stop your campaigns or pause your account.
We do indeed. If you have more than 200,000 contacts, we have a high-volume plan that can meet your needs.
- Mailchimp is the #1 email marketing and automation brand based on competitor brands' publicly available data on worldwide numbers of customers in 2021 / 2022.
- Availability of features and functionality varies by plan type. For details, view plans and pricing.
- SMS is available as an add-on to US paid plans only and SMS credits are added to your account after purchase. Application and agreement to terms is required before purchasing credits. Credits are issued monthly and unused credits expire and do not roll over. Pricing varies. MMS is available on Premium and Standard plans only. Availability of features and functionality varies by plan type. For details, please view Mailchimp's various plans and pricing. See terms for details.
- Intuit Assist functionality (beta) is available to certain users with Premium, Standard and Legacy plans in select countries in English only. Access to Intuit Assist is available at no additional cost at this time. Pricing, terms, conditions, special features and service options are subject to change without notice. Availability of features and functionality varies by plan type. Features may be broadly available soon but represents no obligation and should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision. For details, please view Mailchimp’s various plans and pricing.
- Onboarding services differ per plan and are available for new or upgraded users with a paid plan for the first 90 days after account creation or upgrade. Onboarding services are currently offered in English, Spanish and Portuguese for Premium plans, and in English for Standard plans.
- All calls with the Mailchimp support team are currently only available in English.
- Up to 7x more orders through users' connected stores versus when they used bulk emails for Jan 1 2022–Jul 1 2023 period. Features and functionality of CJB varies by plan.
- 141% more revenue for users' connected stores using predictive segmented emails versus non-predictive segmented emails for Jan 1 2022–Jul 1 2023 period. Standard and Premium plans only.